- 8 years old
Sensational and easy to handle!
If you're looking for a new, fun and original way to ride, you'll love SnowScoot! You don't need any previous experience to get the hang of SnowScoot.
Enjoy a one-hour introduction to this sport with Edgar, who will share his passion with you in the heart of the Val Cenis resort.
Snowscoot is a winter sport accessible to all, fun and easy to learn - a great alternative to more traditional snow sports!
A hybrid between a BMX and a snowboard, it opens up a whole new world of riding fun.
Edgar from Snowscoot Glisse offers you an hour's introduction to snowscooting at Val Cenis in the Alps, the largest ski resort in Haute-Maurienne.
- You arrive at his store for a 9am or 1pm departure.
- To start with, he shows you an 8-minute introductory video, giving him time to prepare the equipment and rental contract.
- After that, he takes you with him for an initiation on ski resort's longest run (approx. 10 km).
- At the end of this initiation, you're on your own to enjoy your half-day.
- At the end of your session, you return the equipment and Edgar will be happy to collect your impressions!
This activity is available for all levels of participants
Make sure to check your level with our level guide ! You are on the wrong page ? No worries. Find below the other levels available :
To complete the activity, don't forget your lift pass.