Ski learning in all snow condition - special ado
At the gates of off-piste autonomy
Junior Academy :
for children and teenagers at least 10 years old who can ski parallel on all slopes.
The focus of the week will be on the edges of the slopes, the discovery of off-piste routes in the resort, awareness-raising and training in avalanches as well as search and rescue techniques, and skiing in all snow and all terrain.
Youth will learn to:
- Adapt and master your technique to off-piste conditions
- Make your mark off-piste, small and big rhythmic turns
- Learn and recognize different types of snow
- Learning and developing the use of safety and emergency equipment
- Discover technical off-piste routes
- Be autonomous after an off-piste fall
3-day freeride course :
Accessible from the age of 15, for teenagers who have already passed Junior Academy levels or equivalent.
During the 3 days, we will review the rules of safety and rescue, use of equipment, discover more distant off-piste routes, play with all types of terrains, and have fun among experienced skiers.
Teenagers will be able to:
- Evolve as a group over 3 days off-track
- Take routes off technical tracks
- Learn how to manage your own safety and that of others through the instructor’s experience and know-how.
- Increased knowledge of mountains, snow, avalanches, how to move off the slopes, etc..
- Lots of fun and fun!
- small class size (6 to 8 students maximum per instructor)
- continuous monitoring
- medal offered this weekend
- a quality learning
- passionate instructors
- our instructors speak French and English