Duration Half-day, Full day
Groupe size More than 10
Level All levels
Effort Moderate, High
Language French, English
Accessibilité Train & navette, Voiture
Do you want to share a unique moment and an unforgettable experience with your teams? Evolution 2 La Clusaz welcomes you to discuss your projects.
With a varied and differentiating catalogue of activities, come and discover La Clusaz and the Aravis mountain range with your teams for a fun and friendly moment.
🏔 Seminars in La Clusaz
In the heart of the Aravis mountains, Evolution 2 La Clusaz can help you with your team building projects, seminars, team building evenings, your tailor-made and personalised project.
Evolution 2 La Clusaz offers you a multitude of fun and sporting activities in the heart of the Haute-Savoie, 1 hour from Lyon and Geneva and 20 minutes from Annecy.
Come and talk to us about your project, our team will answer you quickly. We are available on 04.50.02.81.29 or by email at: email@example.com.
🎿 Incentive Activity
Evolution 2 La Clusaz offers a multitude of incentive activities, come and discover them and enjoy a unique and unforgettable experience:
- Snow activities: skiing, snowboarding, ski touring, off-piste, yooner, snowshoes.
- Discovery activities: EMTB, DH biking, Via ferrata, canyoning, and many others.
🤜🏼🤛🏼 Challenges & Teambuilding
Come and compete in our various Teambuilding challenges in the heart of the Aravis massif:
- Confins challenges , challenge yourself in a multitude of activities.
- Beauregard challenges: snowshoeing and biathlon, concentration and surpassing yourself are on the agenda.
- Contact us to discover our tailor-made challenges.
🥂 Evening events
Discover our different evenings between delicious food, convivial moments and sports activities:
- Yooner descent at sunset
- Snowshoeing evening, high altitude restaurant and Yooner descent
- Trapper camp evening: snowshoeing and fondue in a Yurt
- Restaurant evening in the heart of the village of La Clusaz
🌄 La Clusaz - Authentic resort
La Clusaz is above all a real mountain village. Its history with skiing began with the creation of the resort in 1907. Despite its uninterrupted development, it has managed to preserve its authentic spirit while adapting to the modern world. This probably explains the feeling of well-being that comes over you when you arrive in this valley. The Aravis mountain range, built in the foothills of the Mont Blanc massif, offers you breathtaking panoramic views, whatever your position.
Prix / participant
Demande de devis