This personal data policy applies to data collected on this website.
The EVOLUTION 2 brand brings together several companies that together form the Evolution 2 Network.
The data collected on this site is processed under the joint responsibility of :
- The company CDA EVOLUTION 2, as the head of the EVOLUTION 2 network for the needs of the animation of the network, and the commercial prospecting campaigns of the Evolution 2 Network (in connection with all the partners of the EVOLUTION 2 Network) and the management of this website https://evolution2.com ;
- Partners of the EVOLUTION network, each independently, for the purposes of placing orders made on the site https://evolution2.com/ and their execution. However, your data is never exchanged between the partners of the EVOLUTION 2 Network.
The contact details of the company CDA EVOLUTION 2 and the partners of the EVOLUTION 2 Network are given in the legal notices.
What processing is done on this site ?
The personal data collected on this website or when you contact us by telephone are subject to processing aimed at:
- Process your order for products or services, collect unpaid bills. This processing is necessary for the execution of the contract that you conclude with the partner of the EVOUTION Network concerned by your request;
- Send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or competitions relating to the entire EVOLUTION 2 network. This processing is based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time. In the event that you have communicated your data to us when placing an order and unless you object, we may send you offers for the products and services of the EVOLUTION 2 network.
- Send you non-advertising messages or satisfaction surveys. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of the EVOLUTION 2 Network to improve its services.
- Respond to requests for information, comments and complaints that you send to EVOLUTION Network partners 2. This processing is based on your consent;
- Carry out anonymous statistical analyzes based on orders and browsing on the https://evolution2.com site. This processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Evolution 2 Network, as well as on your consent to the collection of cookies.
Who is this data for ?
- For the Partner with whom you have contracted for the purposes of ordering your activity;
- For CDA-EVOLUTION 2;
- For all service providers whose intervention is necessary to carry out the processing mentioned above.
How long do we keep your data ?
- Data collected to process your order for products or services: for five years from their collection if the amount of the order is less than €120, for ten years if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than €120. As an exception, the number and expiry date of your bank card are kept for fifteen months after the last debit date for the purposes of proof in the event of a dispute over the transaction. The cryptogram is not kept beyond the transaction.
- Data collected to send you commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or contests, as well as satisfaction surveys: for three years from their collection. At the end of this period, this data is kept for a further period of three years if you agree to continue to receive commercial offers, newsletters, invitations to participate in games or competitions, as well as surveys from satisfaction ;
- Data collected to respond to your requests for information, comments and complaints: for the duration necessary to process these requests, comments and complaints.
At the end of this period, the data is deleted.
In order to preserve the confidentiality and security of your personal data and in particular to protect them against unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss or alteration, or even unauthorized disclosure or access, we take the technical and organizational measures appropriate, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions. To this end, we have implemented technical measures (such as firewalls) and organizational measures (such as a username and password system, means of physical protection, etc.).
A question ? How to exercise your rights?
You have the right to access the data concerning you, to have it rectified or erased, to transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, to obtain the limitation of its processing or to oppose this processing. We will comply with your request subject to compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on it.
If the processing is based on consent : You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data concerning you at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before this withdrawal.
You may receive the information presented above in written form. To implement these rights, we have set up a one-stop-shop with the DPO of CDA-EVOLUTION 2 that you can contact:
- By post to the following address: CDA EVOLUTION 2 - personal data department - 50-52 boulevard Hausmann - 75009 PARIS; or
- By e-mail to the following address : email@example.com
For the sake of confidentiality and protection of your personal data, we reserve the right to ask you for proof of identity before responding to your request.
You may therefore be asked to produce a photocopy of an identity document mentioning your date and place of birth and bearing your signature, in accordance with the provisions of [only for France: law n° 78-17 of the January 6, 1978 known as the "Data Protection Act", article 92 of the decree of October 20, 2005 as amended by the decree of August 1, 2018, and] European regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.