Children ski lesson - Evolution 2 Chamonix
YOUR CHILD'S FIRST TURN
We offer two children's beginner ski courses according to their level of practice! Fun and playful learning, adapted to your children. Do we discover them together?
➕ Our advantages: our lessons are limited to a maximum of 8 children! This guarantees a more effective and personalized lesson.
Your child is at least 3 years old or more? He has never skied and you want him to discover the pleasures and sensations of being on skis? This course is made for them!
It is in the heart of the forest in Argentière that we have set up a space specially designed for children where they can familiarise themselves with this new sport in complete safety.
- What they will learn: taking skis on and off, getting up, walking slightly uphill, using the ski lifts, following snowplow turns on a beginners slope.
- Level: for beginner children who have never skied
- Age: from 3 to 9 years old
Has your child already been taught to put on and take off skis? Does your child have a good balance on snow (Yetison level)? Let’s continue learning during this course offered by Evolution 2 Chamonix. It is at the Panda Club of Argentière that we will continue to teach your child the joys of skiing on the beginner's slope, designed for kids to learn in complete safety!
- What they will learn: Side stepping upwards on a gentle slope, getting up on their own after a fall, testing their balance (bumps, soft snow, small jumps, etc…), using the ski lifts, mastering snowplow and parallel turns on a green run.
- Level: having acquired the Yétison level (or equivalent), i.e. knowing how to take on and off skis, getting up, linking turns, snowplow on a small slope.
- USEFUL INFORMATION FOR BOTH COURSES:
- The location: this course will take place at the Panda Club * in Argentière at the foot of the Plan Joran ski lift.
- Lunch: when your child is old enough to no longer need an afternoon nap it is possible to have lunch on site for morning or full day courses during the school holidays. Note: we are not equipped for nap time. Please consult details at the bottom of the page.
- Number of participants: 4 to 8 children maximum per instructor. If the minimum of 4 children is not reached, the lesson will not take place. You will then be notified 48 hours in advance.
* The Panda Club: this is a Club that hosts all of our children's courses that we offer at Evolution 2 Chamonix. In Argentière, in the heart of the forest, the Panda Club has its own ski slopes and private ski lifts. There is also a large garden equipped for the youngest levels as well as a chalet that welcomes children for lunch or the indoor activities of our Winter Games
GOOD DEAL:would you like to enjoy the mountains outside of school holidays? Think of our Winter Games formula that welcomes your children for a full day: skiing in the morning and fun activities in the afternoon! Fun for the kids and and nice day out for the parents!