In the programme
Children will progress at their own pace and learn while having fun with a qualified instructor in a friendly atmosphere!
The Junior Academy III* level is aimed at children from at least 10 years old and teenagers capable of parallel skiing on all slopes.
The objective of the week is to discover all the disciplines that skiing offers, with themed days.
Young people will learn to :
- Master off-piste skiing techniques
- Off-piste short radius rythmic turns
- Perfect the use of the off-piste safety equipment
- Learn and recognition of different types of snow
- Adapt to more technically challenging off-piste routes
A medal is offered on Friday for the young graduates during the end of the week ceremony !
*Participants from different levels of the Junior Academy are likely to be grouped together, don't worry the instructor will be able to adapt the course!
NEW : The adventure continues for our youths with a rich programme of off-ski activities => Mountain Yeti
And why not you? The Pro Outdoor Academy will offer young people a time of information on the Alpine Ski Instructor Diploma!