In the program
Develop at your own pace and learn with a qualified instructor in a friendly atmosphere!
The snowboard group Rookie level is for the complete beginner snowboarder or for those who have practiced for a few hours. Program for children and adults, registration from 8 years old.
The goal for the week is to independently descend easy slopes.
You will learn :
- Be autonomous with the snowboard : to strap in and out of the bindings, to get up from a seated position
- Manoeuvre the board on the flat in a straight line with one-foot strapped in
- Use chair lifts alone
- Descend frontside and backside using a "falling leaf"
- Learn front and backside turns on blue slopes
- Be safe on the slopes (knowing how to stop)
Let yourself be tempted by snowboarding....discover a new sliding sensation!
Please note that from the start of April all beginner snowboard groups are afternoons only