The State Alpine Skiing Diploma is recognized as one of the most demanding in the world. This reputation is explained by the high level of technical requirement and physical aptitude required from the first tests, and in particular that of the technical test. The Pro Outdoor Academy supports you in the preparation of this diploma of excellence.
Our Technical Test Preparation & Preparatory Cycle course allows you to acquire the essential fundamentals to pass the technical test, the entrance test for the DE in Alpine Skiing.
As part of this training, you will have the opportunity to confront the mountains and the field immersion while continuing your intensive training in the technical test over a full season. Once the technical test has been validated, you will integrate the preparatory cycle module.
Why do your Technical Test preparation training with the Pro Outdoor Academy?
- A campus dedicated to training, accommodation and catering in the heart of the Alps
- Join the network of Evolution 2 schools throughout France with mobility to Evolution 2 sites and the certainty of getting a place in a ski school once your training booklet is open
- Benefit from the most hours of technical test training and ski training in a season
- Benefit from excellent training with quality supervision (former ENSA teachers, club or committee coaches, experienced instructors with a passion for training, mental coach, etc.)
- Follow an intensive and unique training for the preparation of the technical test and the preparatory cycle over a whole season.
- Be accompanied, supervised and taken care of during your various technical test sessions at ENSA
- To have a bi-qualification option, available from 2023, for a continuous activity within the Evolution 2 network (white water, mountain biking, AMM, ...) and to compensate for the seasonal nature of the ski instructor profession
- Benefit from a precise follow-up thanks to your training booklet, specially designed to measure your progress. After integrating your results from the selection test, the results of your training sessions and mock tests will be major factors in your continued progress.
Organisation of the training :
Start date: 6 november 2023
End date: 31 march 2024
Duration: 5 months
** Possibility of training during school holidays = 210 hours of training over 6 weeks.
>> Download Technical Test Training Schedule
For people with disabilities, please contact us directly by email or phone!