- This price does not include:
- The rental of your child's equipment. Reservations are possible in our partner store ABSOLU SPORT with the promotional code EVO2
- Lift pass:
- AVORIAZ SKI PASS: for children from Petit Yeti to Yeti 2
- PORTES DU SOLEIL PASS: For children from Yeti 3 to Junior Academy
- In order to maintain the progress of the groups, it is impossible to enrol a child from Tuesday, or for a child to rejoin a group having been absent.
- Please label your child's equipment: skis, poles and helmet.
- Please consult our General Conditions of Sale to find out about our cancellation policy.
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€