COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small computer file, a "tracker", collected and read during your browsing (eg: consultation of emails, a website or a mobile application) placed on your terminal, regardless of the model or the type (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet, video game console). These files may contain different information such as session ID, language, browsing history, etc. They mainly make it possible to offer personalized content or advertising, and to improve your experience on the Internet. Cookies are collected and stored, subject to your choices, for a period of 13 months following their collection (with the exception of third-party cookies whose storage period is subject to the "cookie" policies of these third parties). However, you can delete them at any time.
What types of cookies are used when you visit this website?
When you visit this website, different types of trackers are used. These cookies can be set up by CDA EVOLUTION 2 or administered by partners (eg publishers of audience measurement solutions, or social networks). The list of our partners is accessible here on the link dedicated to this subject. Some cookies are strictly necessary for your navigation on the site and do not require your consent. These cookies are collected directly by us and allow:
- To manage and secure your authentication on the website;
- To access certain online services, such as shopping cart validation;
- To measure certain site performance in order to detect navigation problems;
- To retain your choice of settings and consent regarding the collection of non-mandatory cookies.
The collection and reading of other cookies requires your consent. These cookies are:
- Functionality cookies allowing the website to be adapted to the display preferences of your terminal (language, currency, display resolution, operating system used, configuration and setting of the display of the pages of the sites according to the terminal you are using and where it is located).
- Audience and performance tracking cookies, allowing us to understand your interactions with the website (most visited pages, routes, content consulted, applications used, frequency of consultation, reaction to content) as well as to process the information collected on third-party sites. They allow us to produce statistics, improve the interest and ergonomics of the website;
- Advertising cookies allowing you to be offered later when you browse the internet relevant targeted content likely to interest you (e.g. best offers, other destinations,) on the basis of your centers of interest, your browsing, your preferences ; and in particular to offer you offers on our products and services adapted to your needs;
In the event of refusal, the advertisements will continue to be displayed but they will no longer be adapted to your centers of interest.
- Affiliate cookies, which identify the original third-party website that redirected you to this website.
- Social network cookies, to give you the opportunity to access our pages, or to share or like information from our site, and conversely to the social networks concerned to follow your navigation on our site, or to visit our edited social media pages. We have no control over the use of the data collected by these social networks, we invite you to consult their privacy policies (see information below).
How do I accept, decline or delete trackers?
We inform you that a refusal may degrade your experience on our site. We therefore decline all responsibility for the possible consequences linked to this refusal, in particular on the absence of a proposal of content adapted to your browsing and your choices.
In addition, whatever your choice, you can at any time:
- Modify your settings within our cookie management tool, exclusively for cookies collected via our site;
- And/or, have the tracers removed from your terminal via your browser, these choices being applicable to all of your internet browsing.
Here is some useful information regarding the setting of cookies on browsers:
Most browsers are set by default to accept the use of all cookies and trackers. You can modify this setting in order to select the tracers that you accept to use, or refuse the use of tracers. This setting must be made on each of your terminals (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
The methods for configuring and deleting trackers are different for each browser. These methods are described in the help menu of your browser. You will find below the terms and conditions for configuring trackers for the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer : Gestion des cookies sur Internet Explorer ;
- Safari : Gestion des cookies sur Safari ;
- Chrome : Gestion des cookies sur Chrome ;
- Firefox : Gestion des cookies sur Firefox.
We would like to draw your attention that if you choose to delete all cookies from your terminal via your browser, we will no longer have information on your configuration choices, and will be forced to ask you again to configure your choices on your next visit to our website. It is the same if you use a new browser or new terminal. As these settings are entirely managed under the responsibility of the browsers, we do not guarantee their proper functioning.
And other information on the settings, by purpose :
The browser settings are sometimes insufficient. If you wish, you can further refine your settings, targeting the purposes of each cookie:
For audience monitoring and performance: Cookies for audience measurement and performance are deposited by third-party companies, but which help us to improve our website, to make its use simpler and more efficient. Here is a link to a page allowing you to learn more about these solutions and offering you a mechanism to object to audience tracking tracers:
- Google Analytics (et autres produits Google)
However, we draw your attention that the deletion of these cookies deprives us of the knowledge of important statistical information, necessary for the improvement of the site and its personalization to your profile and centers of interest.
- For Advertising: Our website does not contain advertising space. Consequently, the information collected is essentially used to offer you suitable advertisements on the third-party sites that you visit, on the basis of the information collected using the audience measurement tools listed above (the tools used are identical for these two purposes). ). At the same time, several advertising professional platforms offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting cookies used by the companies that are members of them. These centralized mechanisms do not block the display of advertisements but only prevent the installation of cookies to adapt advertisements to your interests. For example, you can go to the site Your Online Choices in order to prohibit the installation of these cookies on your terminal. This site is offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and is managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. On the other hand, we cannot guarantee you the perfect efficiency, the proper functioning of this tool depending on the participation of the advertising actors in this system. For social networks: You will find on this website redirect buttons to the pages that we publish on social networks. If you have an account opened with these social networks, they can also follow your navigation on our site.
To learn more about how these networks use trackers and how you can set up your account, we invite you to click on the following links :
Finally, we would like to inform you that there are many programs that can be added to your browser to allow you to block and manage all types of tracers, such as Abine or Ghostery.
For more information on cookies and the control of their collection, you can also consult the website of the CNIL - National Commission for Computing and Liberties: « Cookies : les outils pour les maîtriser »
We may make changes to this document. Updates will be posted on our site.