Participation conditions & how to book
- Participants must be skiing comfortably and competantly on black slopes
- Participants need to be in relatively good physical condition
- This group is only for skiers
Off-piste skiing: a must and a goal for all skiers.
Are you skiing comfortably on black pistes and feel keen to discover the pleasure of off-piste? This course is for you!
The programme of this introductory course:
9 to 1pm
Monday to Wednesday
Meeting point Tignes le Lac
Evolution 2 office Tignes le Lac
By free shuttle, Toviere stop
Meeting point Tignes Val Claret
Office Evolution 2 Tignes le Lac
Pedestrian access from Tignes Val Claret or by free shuttle bus from le Lac. Bus stop "Les Platières"
Ski & Snowboard lessons Tignes 1800/Les Boisses
Snow front, next to restaurant Ô 1800 (at the top of the magic carpet)
On foot from Tignes les Boisses and Tignes 1800
By gondola from Tignes les Brévières
Ski & Snowboard lessons Tignes les Brévières
At the bottom of "Brévières" gondola, after the bridge from the village
On foot from Tignes les Brévières
By gondola from Tignes 1800
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€
Once your reservation is validated, you will receive a confirmation email containing a reduction code at Intersport.
You will inevitably find an Intersport near your accommodation!