- Adults and children weighing a minimum of 35kg are welcome to fly
- Under 18's must arrive accompanied by an adult
- Skiers: must be comfortable on green / blue pistes
- Snowboarders: must be comfortable on red / black pistes
FULFILLING THE OLDEST DREAM!
What is paragliding? Paragliding is a sport of flight that allows you to explore landscapes from the sky. With the help of a glider, the aim is to take off on skis for an unforgettable flight.
Enjoy an exceptional view from the sky. You can contemplate the village of Tignes as well as the snow-covered mountains. Comfortably installed in the harness and piloted by your instructor, all you have to do is enjoy the unique panorama. If the conditions allow it, you can even fly for a while.
You will start from the summit of Tovière.
Discovery flight - 500m of descent
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€