Participation conditions & how to book
- From 3 years old
- A similar snowboard level of all the participants is required
- Children under 8 years old and adults can't taught together
- Liftpass required except for the beginners the first day of lesson
Your tailor-made snowboard course !
The objective of our private lessons is to meet your expectations, accompanied by an instructor who knows Val d'Isère and who will help you enjoy it, whatever your level.
Let yourself be guided and advised on slopes adapted to your level.
Choosing a private lesson is the assurance of personalized learning with appropriate pedagogy.
Learn the basics, regain self-confidence or master new skills, the choice is yours!
Meeting point Tignes le Lac
Evolution 2 office Tignes le Lac
By free shuttle, Toviere stop
Meeting point Tignes Val Claret
Office Evolution 2 Tignes le Lac
Pedestrian access from Tignes Val Claret or by free shuttle bus from le Lac. Bus stop "Les Platières"
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€
Once your reservation is validated, you will receive a confirmation email containing a reduction code at Intersport.
You will inevitably find an Intersport near your accommodation!