- The Improver III level is for people able to turn on both frontside and backside edges on red slopes
- We recommend that you be in good physical condition to make the most of this activity
Develop at your own pace and learn with a qualifed instructor in a friendly atmosphere!
The snowboard group Improver III* level is aimed at snowboarders able to progress turning both sides on red slopes.
The objective for the week is to progress on red slopes and (easy) black slopes with greater ease, and deepen snowboard disciplines.
You will learn to :
Continue your learning with this progressions course allowing you to enjoy the great feeling of snowboarding!
*Participants from different levels of Improver are likely to be grouped together, don't worry the instructor will be able to adapt the course!
You are capable to progress turning both sides on red slopes. The level Improver 2, or equivalent, has been achieved.
Make sure to check your level with our level guide ! You are on the wrong page ? No worries. Find below the other levels available :
9 - 12pm (Sunday 9.30 am)
2 - 5pm
5 days- Monday to Friday
6 days - Sunday to Friday
Meeting point Tignes le Lac
Ski & Snowboard lessons
Pedestrian access from Tignes le Lac or by free shuttle bus from Val Claret, Lavachet or Boisses. Bus stop "Tovière"
Meeting point Tignes Val claret
Ski & Snowboard lessons
Pedestrian access from Tignes Val Claret or by free shuttle bus from le Lac. Bus stop "Les Platières"
Meeting point Tignes 1800
Snow front next to restaurant Ô 1800
On foot from Tignes les Boisses and Tignes 1800
By gondola from Tignes les Brévières
Meeting point Tignes les Brévières
At the bottom of "Brévières" gondola, after the bridge from the village
On foot from Tignes les Brévières
By gondola from Tignes 1800
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€
Take advantage of our good deals on equipment!
Once your reservation is validated, you will receive a confirmation email contening a reduction code for equipment hire with our partners Intersport shops
You will inevitably find an Intersport near your accommodation!
Having followed the most rigorous and well respected training courses, our state qualified instructors desire is to pass on knowledge and share our adventure projects with you. always respecting our philosophy : the requirement for excellence! Whether it's for a ski lesson, a parachute jump or a mountain bike descent, come and live an unforgettable experience with our outdoor specialists!