In the programme
The approach to nature
Take a break from nature. Move away from the ski area and go for a walk in nature on snowshoes accompanied by a mountain professional.
For the day or half-day, we offer several outings depending on your level, your desires, the time you have ...
The fauna, the forest, the local history ... Discover withour passionate professionnals the environment in which you stay with a natural and soothing angle.
We offer a program that adapts to your desires and mountain conditions:
Half day program (about 3 hours):
- Le Village des Boisses: discover this high altitude village by walking between forests and clearings, one of which shelters a trapper's camp, and learn about the rich hydro-electric history of our valley.
- Le Bois de la Laye
- Les Alpages du Franchet
- La Forêt du Chevril
- Le Villaret du Nial
- Aux confins de la vallée de la Tarentaise, le Fornet
- Nocturne à Orsière 17h00 - 21h00
Day program to get away from the hustle and bustle of the resort (picnic to be planned):
- Réserve de la Grande Sassière
- Le Monal
- Le Refuge du col du Palet (15€ skipass to add) - The refuge is now open !
2 days program with night in a refuge:
In the spring, go for a 2-day itinerary in the Vanoise National Park and taste the pleasure of hiking at high altitude. The night is spent in a refuge on the heights of Tignes and Val d'Isère, at the Fond des Fours refuge and discover the experience of a night in an isolated site.
Hours: morning from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. // afternoon from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. // day from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Privatization on request
These routes are provided for information only. They are subject to modifications mainly depending on weather conditions (snow cover, opportunities, etc.).