In the program
Children will progress at their own pace and learn while having fun with a qualified instructor in a friendly atmosphere!
The Petit Yeti level is for children 6 years old or over and have never skied, or under 6 years old having already had their first experience on skis.
The objective of the week is to develop autonomy in snowplough turns on a green slope.
Children will learn to :
- Side step up a gentle slope
- Get up alone after a fall
- Maintaining balance on bumps, dips and little jumps
- Use of chair and button lifts
- Mastering a snowplough turn followed by a parallel traverse on a green slope
A medal is offered on Friday for young graduates during the Yetis ceremony!
NEW : The adventure continues for our yetis with a rich programme of off-ski activities => Mountain Yeti