What to bring
- Cross-country ski equipment: boots, cross-country skis and poles. You can rent your equipment at "Intersport".
- Access pass to cross-country ski trails (to be taken on site)
IN THE SKIN OF MARTIN FOURCADE
Are you curious to try biathlon? Does this discipline combine the endurance needed for cross-country skiing with the calm and skills essential for shooting?
Discover this fun and friendly activity for beginner or experienced cross-country skiers who will have to show great concentration when shooting a laser rifle.
- Meeting place: Nordic house - Cross-country ski center
- Duration of the lesson: 2H30
Length of the session
Rates private session from 1 to 4 people
Maison Nordique de Chamonix
Situated in Chamonix city centre, next to "Maison des Sports".
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€
Biathlon discovery activity with a group of friends with Valentine and Alex .... We loved it ! Alex knew how to adapt to each of us. There is no better way to unite a group!
He knows how to share his passion with a lot of professionalism and good humour...