Participation in classes requires good health ( for special cases, contact us), equipment adapted to selected activities and respect of the instructions given by the professional Evolution 2.
Our Guides & Instructors are qualified professionals in their specialties.
The feasibility of any program is subject to the discretion of the professionals, according to the meteorological conditions, snow conditions and the ability of the participants. Permanent contact between allprofessionals and the central office of Evolution 2 Chamonix.
The weather conditions are in no way a cause of cancellation or postponement when the activity is provided by Evolution 2, no refund or postponement will be made.
Apart from the legal liability insurance, our services do not include individual insurance. However, in order to cover you on the financial consequences related to an injury or an accident (evacuation, transport, repatriation ...) you can subscribe the card that we propose to you: the Evolution 2 Assistance Card, which covers you in 100% of the activities offered by Evolution 2.
Reservation, Registration, and Payment
It is strongly recommended to book your activities in advance. Registrations are made from our sales offices, at our reservation center before your stay, according to the availability and subject to acceptance by us.
If you make your reservation at our central office, less than 15 days before your stay, only a payment by credit card (VAD) will confirm your registration. This becomes final after receipt of your payment. By registering, you acknowledge having been informed and accept our terms and conditions of sale.
- For any pre-booked activities :
• D - 72h: 50% of the total amount due
• D - 48h: 100% of the total amount due
In the event of border closures or reconfinement, we will give a full refund for cancellations within 24 hours.
If you contract covid we shall refund you for any activities cancelled by you, before they take place, on resort (you will need to produce a medical certificate).
- Any service interrupted or not completed due to an insufficient physical and / or technical level may not be reimbursed.- If it is impossible for the person to come to the activity at the scheduled time or whatever the reasons for interruption is, we are not liable to refund. We will be able to provide you with a certificate of payment of the activity with a presentation of a medical certificate for you to use for your insurance.
- No refund in case of stopping the course regardless of our will ( mechanical repairs, bad weather, security measures, etc ...). In the event that the customer is unavailable during the duration of his stay and therefore could not attend the activities he has paid for, he can not get a refund.
The professionals reserve the right to modify, with or without notice, any program according to the weather conditions or safety without any of the participants being able to claim any compensation. The times of activities may be changed depending on the opening or closing times of the lifts.
- We reserve the right to cancel and offer a refund or other arrangements if the minimum number is not reached for groups.