Canyoning with Evolution 2
CANYONING AND FAMILY FUN
Canyoning is a great outdoors sport, fun and refreshing! Supervised by a professional, you will progress in the water, by foot or swimming, varying techniques and pleasures: abseil, jump* into pools of clear water, slide on natural rock slides …laughs and good times with friends guaranteed.
* Alternative routes are proposed instead of the jumps for the less adventurous!
- Details of the ½ day of canyoning :
With its fun and various obstacles, the Balme canyon ensures you a fun enjoy and exciting experience with friends or family.
The 1st part offers a succession of beautiful waterfalls where the guide will teach you abseiling techniques. The canyon then opens up into a fairly dense forest area before the final part of the descent: a dozen natural slides. A real water park!
During the course you will find abseils up to 22 meters long, 1 jump and many slides.
- Period: from May to October, depending on the water level.
- Minimum age: we welcome children from 12 years old.
- Meeting place: Magland, 35 minutes from Chamonix (transport not included);
- Level required: be comfortable in the water and know how to swim.