What to bring
- Cross-country ski equipment: boots, cross-country skis and poles. You can rent your equipment at "Intersport".
- Access pass to cross-country ski trails (to be taken on site)
DISCOVER NORDIC SKIING...
Have you ever heard of cross-country skiing? It’s another way to slide around this winter and vary the pleasures on the snow! But beware, the technique is very different from downhill skiing 😉 There is "classic*" and "skating*", two options that Evolution 2 Chamonix allows you to discover during a 2 or 4 hour session.
During private lessons with an instructor entirely dedicated to your progress, learn or improve your level in the heart of our mountains. Change of scenery guaranteed!
- Meeting place: Nordic house - Cross-country ski center
- The techniques :
*Classic: front step technique
*Skating: skater step technique
Length of the session
Rates private session from 1 to 6 people
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€
We had two hours of cross-country skiing with Pascal and loved the experience. Pascal is very friendly and educational!
We took a few introductory lessons in cross-country skiing, and the instructor was very patient and encouraging, so thank you Pascal for this discovery!
The equipment had been pre-booked in the shop opposite, everything went as planned.