Personalised coaching for off-piste snowboarding in Chamonix…
SNOWBOARD OFF PISTE ACCOMPANIED BY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS
Choosing a private lesson means having the chance to learn to board at your own pace, according to your level, in ski areas with multiple possibilities.
During this lesson, you can practice off-piste boarding, supervised by our trained instructors.
Our instructors adapt to your requests and offer you tailor-made lessons, according to your level , your objectives and to the current conditions on the mountains!
You will need to choose from:
- different choices: from a private lesson of 2h30hrs to a full day, it's up to you to choose the formula that suits you best.
- different locations: our snowboarding lessons are offered at 3 different sites, each with their own advantages and specificities. Let’s discover them together below:
The Balme in le Tour area at the top of the Chamonix Valley is the least frequented of the whole valley. It's a perfect place for effective learning and off-piste development.
- Argentière - Les Grands Montets
You will snowboard in the Grands Montets area, in the heart of its majestic peaks.
On the Domaine du Brévent, in the heart of Chamonix, you will evolve in front of the Mont Blanc.
Please note: lessons in this area take place every day outside school holidays and only from Thursday to Sunday during school holidays.
For private lessons, it is important to respect the following rules when booking:
- 1 to 4 people maximum per instructor (we cannot mix of skiers and snowboarders) that have the same level.
- If you cannot book online, contact us on 04 50 55 53 57 - email@example.com