- The activity is accessible from 18 years old, with a driving licence, with a minimum height of 1.55m
- 5 participants per hour, 1 person per machine
- A ski pass and a minimum level of blue run skiing required to access the circuit from Tignes
- Experience in bike / motorbike or other gear is highly recommended
- Signature of a rental contract before the start of the activity
Please follow the pedestrian route to the base, be careful when crossing the piste and stay together.
Only from the La Daille gondola in Val D'Isère (bus stop nearby) followed by a 10 minute walk to the base, 10 minutes back (possibility to take a pedestrian pass only)
he activity is carried out on a closed circuit in accordance with articles L.362-1 to 4 of the environmental code