Participation conditions & how to book
- From 7 years old
- A similar snowboard level of all the participants is required
- Liftpass required except for the beginners the first day of lesson
- *Prices vary according to school holiday periods
Your tailor-made snowboard course from 2 to 5pm !
The objective of our private lessons is to meet your expectations, accompanied by an instructor who knows Tignes and who will help you enjoy it, whatever your level.
Let yourself be guided and advised on slopes adapted to your level.
Choosing a private lesson is the assurance of personalized learning with appropriate pedagogy.
Learn the basics, regain self-confidence or master new skills, the choice is yours!
As our instructors are busy with group lessons in the mornings, we only offer private lessons in the afternoon during the school holidays.
Meeting point Tignes le Lac
Evolution 2 office Tignes le Lac
By free shuttle, Toviere stop
Meeting point Tignes Val Claret
Office Evolution 2 Tignes le Lac
Pedestrian access from Tignes Val Claret or by free shuttle bus from le Lac. Bus stop "Les Platières"
Meeting point Tignes 1800
Snow front next to restaurant Ô 1800
On foot from Tignes les Boisses and Tignes 1800
By gondola from Tignes les Brévières
Meeting point Tignes les Brévières
At the bottom of "Brévières" gondola, after the bridge from the village
On foot from Tignes les Brévières
By gondola from Tignes 1800
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€
Once your reservation is validated, you will receive a confirmation email containing a reduction code at Intersport.
You will inevitably find an Intersport near your accommodation!
Having followed the most rigorous and well respected training courses, our state qualified instructors desire is to pass on knowledge and share our adventure projects with you. Always respecting our philosophy: the requirement for excellence! Whether it's for a ski lesson, a parachute jump or a mountain bike descent, come and live an unforgettable experience with our outdoor specialists!