Climb Mont-Blanc with Evolution 2
MONT-BLANC, 4807m, A LEGENDARY AND POPULAR SUMMIT
The top of Europe is calling you? Are you ready and trained to challenge the peaks and reach the amazing landscape at the top of Mont-Blanc? Evolution 2 Chamonix accompanies you in this adventure possible in many different ways according to your experience.
Let's get in touch, our high mountain guides will be able to advise you to ensure that your adventure remains an unforgettable memory.
Ascent of Mont-Blanc by the normal route - 3 days *
This is reserved for people who already have a good experience in mountaineering and walking with crampons as well as being in good physical condition, but who wish to take their time on the climb with 3 days of ascent and 2 nights in a refuge: Tête Rousse and Goûter.
- Day 1: Departure for Mont Blanc from Les Houches by the Bellevue cable car then the Mont Blanc train between the Col de Voza and the Nid d'Aigle. Walk to the Tête Rousse refuge at an altitude of 3167m. Night at the refuge.
- Day 2: Ascent to the Refuge du Goûter via the ridge of the same name, at an altitude of 3815 m and climb to the summit of Mont Blanc via the Bosses ridge on the same day. Overnight at the Goûter refuge.
- Day 3: Return to the Valley from the Goûter refuge.
Ascent of Mont-Blanc by the normal route - 2 days*
This is reserved for people who already have a good experience in mountaineering, walking with crampons and are in good physical condition.
- Day 1: Departure for Mont Blanc from Les Houches by the Bellevue cable car, then take the Mont Blanc train between the Col de Voza and the Nid d'Aigle. Walk to the Refuge du Goûter at 3815 m altitude. Night at the refuge.
- Day 2: Climb to the summit Mont Blanc via the Bosses ridge and return to the Valley (summit about 5 hours from the refuge).
Summit the Mont-Blanc by the 3 Monts - 2 days*
Climbing to the summit of Mont Blanc can be done from the Aiguille du Midi with an itinerary called the 3 Monts: Mont Blanc du Tacul, Mont Maudit and Mont Blanc.
This route is for people who already have a good experience in mountaineering, walking with crampons and are in very good physical condition.
Attention: Our guides will ask you many questions about your experience and physical health before taking you on this route to ensure your experience is the best possible.
- Day 1: Take the Aiguille du Midi cable car at the end of the day with your guide. Take the ridge with crampons to the Cosmiques refuge and spend the night at 3613 meters.
- Day 2: Rise at dawn and begin the ascent whilst it’s still dark to enjoy a magnificent sunrise at the summit of Mont Blanc. Descent by the same path to the Aiguille du Midi and return to Chamonix by cable car.
* Note: These programs may be modified depending on weather conditions.