- Ski outfit, warm shoes (ski boots not allowed), gloves.
- If you don't have a ski pass, you will need a single way pass.
SLIDE ON YOUR PARET...AN OLD TRADITIONAL SLEDGE
The Paret is an old wooden toboggan for one person…at first sight, be sure to already be excited! We're not going to lie to you...a few uncontrolled slides are possible, but above all great moments of laughter.
Hit the slopes when the ski area closes, you'll feel like you're alone in the world on your toboggan...a feeling of freedom assured.
- Meeting place: at the bottom of the Plan Joran gondola in the Grands Montets area or at the bottom of the Prarion gondola in the Les Houches area where our professionals will be waiting for you. You will take the last ski lift before it closes. You will then be alone on the slopes and descend for 45 minutes in complete safety.
- Meeting time: around 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Level requested: no level required
- Amount of people: from 5 people
- Availability: every Wednesday evening (possibility for another day on request)
Number of people
5 people minimum
25 € / person
Insurance: Insurance is strongly recommended. There are 2 types of individual insurance to which you can subscribe when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
2. Assurski in case of an accident:
- Assurski covers you for up to €25,000 for rescue costs in the event of a skiing accident (including off-piste) and all other snow sports.
- No advance payment required for rescue services, including medical repatriation.
- Lift pass refunded up to the value of 200€
- Ski lessons refunded up to the value of 400€
A superb team, very professional, very nice discovery of Le Paret with all the team.