In the programme
Discover all the disciplines of skiing with a qualified instructor in a friendly atmosphere!
The Junior Academy I* level is aimed at children from at least 10 years old and teenagers capable of parallel skiing on all slopes.
The objective of the week is to discover all the disciplines that skiing offers, with themed days.
Young people will learn to :
- Improve the technique on red and black slopes
- Control of shorts radius turns on red slopes
- Introduction to off-piste skiing and risks and dangers in the mountains
- Introduction of off-piste safety equipment
- First technique of off-piste skiing
A medal is offered on Friday for the young graduates during the end of the week ceremony!
*Participants from different levels of the Junior Academy are likely to be grouped together, don't worry the instructor will be able to adapt the course!
NEW : The adventure continues for our youths with a rich programme of off-ski activities => Mountain Yeti
And why not you? The Pro Outdoor Academy will offer young people a time of information on the Alpine Ski Instructor Diploma!