In the program
Let yourself be tempted by the snowshoeing experience ! We offer a program that can be adapted to your wishes and the conditions in the mountains: ( FULL PROGRAMM )
Reak from nature. Get away from the ski area and go for a walk in nature on snowshoes accompanied by a mountain professional.
For a full or half day, we offer several outings depending on your level, your desires, the time you have available...
The fauna, the flora, the local history... Discover with our passionate professionals the environment in which you stay with a natural and soothing angle.
HALF-DAY OUTINGS :
- The Bois de la Laye (level 3)
- The Franchet mountain pastures (level 1 to 2)
- The Chevril forest (level 3)
- The Villaret du Nial (level 3)
- The Villaret des Brévières (level 2)
- Le Fornet (level 2)
DAY TRIPS :
- Grande Sassière reserve (level 5)
- Orsière (level 4)
- Le Monal (level 3)
- Col du Palet refuge (level 4)
- Orsière lunchtime - day (level 4)
THE NIGHT OUTING :
- Nocturne in Orsière - departure at 5pm (level 3)
This walk in the forest will take you to a mountain chalet which opens its doors for the occasion. After a tasting of local products, the return to the valley is done by the light of headlamps against a background of illuminated villages.
NEW FEATURES FOR WINTER 2022-23 :
- Les Boisses snowshoe aperitif - departure at 5.30 pm - 2 hours of activities (level 1)
LEVELS of snowshoeing :
To help you choose the level of your snowshoe outing, here is a classification that takes into account the difference in altitude, the distance and the walking time. This classification is to be considered as an indication, knowing that the snow conditions (powdery, loose...) at the time of the outing can facilitate or on the contrary accentuate the difficulty of the walk. Do not hesitate to discuss this with our advisors.
- Level 1: almost no change in altitude, less than 2 km, a short hour's walk, you sometimes leave the lift to go up to the 3rd floor by the stairs, this outing is for you.
- Level 2: 150 to 200 m of gentle slopes, between 2 and 3 km, 2 hours of effective walking, you walk regularly to get to your activities, this outing is for you.
- Level 3: around 200 m of change in altitude on a path with some passages with sustained slopes, around 3 km, 2h30 to 3h of walking, you practice a sporting activity every week, this outing is for you.
- Level 4 : more than 400 m of difference in altitude on a trail with sometimes steep slopes, between 5 and 7 km of walking, more than 5 hours of walking, you have already practiced snowshoeing and practice a sport activity every week, this outing is for you.
- Level 5: more than 600 m of ascent and/or descent with steep passages, more than 7 km of walking, more than 6 hours of walking, you have already snowshoed several times, you are able to carry a bag of 8 to 10 kg and you practice a sporting activity several times a week, this outing is for you.
Hours: morning from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. // afternoon from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. // day from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Privatisation on demand
These routes are provided for information only. They are subject to modifications mainly depending on weather conditions (snow cover, opportunities, etc.).