Improve technically and be comfortable everywhere off-piste!
OFF THE BEATEN TRAILS... ON SKI OR SNOWBOARD
If you are not sure of your level to descent the Vallee Blanche, we recommend that you take the "Vallee Blanche TEST" session.
It will allow you to do the descent afterwards in complete safety with maximum pleasure.
Prices: the TEST + Vallée Blanche session pack costs €205. If you don't have the level to do the Vallee Blanche descent, we will refund you the price of the Vallee Blanche, so 130 €.
- "All Mountain" course - Ski or Snowboard - Beginner off piste
The off-piste…these vast fields of pristine white powder that attract you…But how to get out of it once you’re there?! We invite you to discover this discipline on skis or snowboard and experience unique sensations, following our instructors on varied terrain, in complete safety.
- Age required: from 13 years old
- Level required: Good level of skiing or snowboarding on all grades of slopes (we cannot mix skiers and snowboarders in the same session)
- Number of participants: 4 to 6 people per instructor
- Duration of the course and times: from 9 a.m. to 12:45 p.m., two possible formats:
- 1 morning session
- “All mountain”: 3 mornings
- Meeting place: Le Tour ski area (there may be a possibility that the area changes depending on snow conditions, this decision is made by the instructor).
- "Magic Spot" course - Advanced off-piste skiing or snowboarding
Do you already have a good off-piste level and want to discover the best spots in the Chamonix Valley? Our guides or instructors will be able to share with you their “magic spots" and their advice throughout the day to make the most of it!
- Level required: Good off-piste level.
- Number of participants: 4 to 6 people per instructor. It is possible to mix skiers and snowboarders in the same session.
- Duration of the course and times: 1 to 3 days (from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Meeting place: it will be communicated to you the day before depending on the snow conditions at the time.