- Participants must be aged 16 years or older
- Under 18's must have parental permission
- You must be confident skiing on black slope
- Prior off-piste experience is required
What is speedriding? It is a sport combining skiing and paragliding. Using a light wing, the goal is to descend the track by mixing moments of gliding and phases of flight.
Bi-speedriding is a moment of flight (no contact with the snow after takeoff until landing) as Man has always dreamed of!!
The program: 3 hours with a qualified and experienced professional to carry out at least 3 flights and share a clearly unique moment. The pro adapts to your feelings to make the flights evolve and thus offer you the maximum of sensations, adapted to your desires!
Tandem flight - Half-day (3h)
You can subscribe to a cancellation insurance when finalising your reservation (or in our offices).
- This insurance covers you in the event of illness or accident preventing you from participating in your sporting activity (this must be certified by a doctor).
- All COVID related causes are excluded.
The principle is the same as our two-seater paragliding package. However, the practice and the sensation are not the same. The fact that you're attached to a smaller wing means you can fly down the slopes faster. You alternate between flying and skiing at top speed! You'll be full of adrenalin.